1. Cultivate professional personnel for the Tzu-Chi related organizations and the society.
2. Provide quality programs of long-life learning for the community adults.
3. Easy the problem of lack of nurse staffs in Eastern Taiwan.
1. Provide diverse programs to meet the needs of varied population.
2. Establish quality services to assist students pursue their goals.
3. Create safe, healthy, and friendly learning environment.
1. Nursing, Two-year Completion Program in the Division of Continuing & Extension Education, begun in 2001
2. Nursing, Two-year Completion Program in the College of Continuing Education, begun in 2009
3. Varied credited and non-credited extension programs